We’re happy to officially welcome another round of speakers to the 2016 line up. The following individuals comprise our second round of speakers, and will present during Revolve Conference’s 2nd year event, which runs from October 26 to 28 at Sterling Hall. They are:
- Adam Melson (SEO Team Lead at Seer Interactive)
- Ahava Leibtag (President at Aha Media Group)
- Brad Weaver (Chief Experience Officer at Nine Labs)
- Brett Harned (Principal Consultant at Digital PM Consulting)
- Nancy Lyons (President at Clockwork)
- Zarla Ludin (Experience Researcher at twig+fish)
About the Event
Revolve Conference embraces, promotes and seeks to foster the interdependence between the Design, Business, and Marketing disciplines. The event features the gathering of disruptive thought leaders, talented speakers and trailblazers from around the country to share road-tested insights over three days.
Attendees can customize their personal agenda by choosing hands-on workshops on October 26, or keynotes and breakout sessions on October 27 & 28 with an aim to improve their craft, collaborate with industry peers, and learn cutting edge trends and best practices in a relatively short time.