While in Charleston to learn and open your mind to new ideas from the best of the best in the digital marketing field, treat yourself to a cocktail at one of our favorite rooftop bars tonight—you deserve it!
Get a bird’s eye view of Charleston from the city’s best rooftops bars, here:
- Stars: A small but gorgeous rooftop bar on Upper King, ideal for cocktails and company on warmer nights (but windy on chilly ones).
- Cocktail Club: You won’t find panoramic views at this rooftop (it’s uncovered but has a fence around the exterior), though you will find the Charleston best cocktails here—all served in funky vintage-style glassware.
- The Watch at Restoration Hotel: The newest addition to Charleston’s rooftop scene, The Watch is a restaurant-bar hybrid serving up some serious Southern classics, along with some of the upper peninsula’s best sunset views.
- Market Pavilion Hotel: A Nitrotini by the rooftop pool? If that’s your style, you’ll find it here atop the Market Pavilion Hotel on East Bay.
- The Rooftop at Vendue Hotel: Close to the water and just off of East Bay, The Rooftop at The Vendue Hotel is a solid choice for drinks and apps up high, to start or end your night out downtown.
Photo Credit: A view from The Watch at Restoration Hotel by Laura Geror